Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Ultimate Night’s Delights – Book 3 of the "Naughty Nobles" Trilogy



Hi Everyone,

This month, I’m highlighting the Naughty Nobles trilogy on my blog and Facebook pages. These sizzling-hot historical/fantasy novellas are guaranteed to heat up a cold winter night!

Although the stories are connected, each stands alone as an individual read. They’re available on several ebook platforms and all are just $1.99. If you haven’t read them, why not give them a try? They also make great gifts!

In previous blogs, I wrote about Midsummer Night’s Delights and Midwinter Night’s Delights. Ultimate Night’s Delights is the third and final novella in the series. 

I never intended to write a trilogy, but the characters kept popping up in my head, and I knew they had more stories to tell! Readers and reviewers fell in love with the characters and the storyline, so I decided to write one more book that wrapped up the trilogy.

However, when I started thinking about the plot, I wasn’t sure what direction to take. I knew there had to be something interesting (beyond a naughty “anything goes” ball) that raised the stakes for everyone, and I thought about blackmail. (It’s always a good motive!)

From there, I developed the idea of the “Black Duke” and his mission to destroy Vincent. Then of course, I had to devise a clever way to tie it all together at the end.

I also enhanced a storyline and shared some insight on two secondary characters, Lono and Lobo. (Readers were briefly introduced to them in the second book.) In this story, I explain how they came to be employed by Vincent and Sabrina and what’s ahead for them in the future.

I think fans of the first two novellas will find this book to be a satisfying conclusion to the series.

Here’s the summary:

Ultimate Night’s Delights

Julian and Annabelle are back for the final ball!

The Midsummer and Midwinter Balls changed Julian and Annabelle forever. Vincent, the Marquis of Demby, and his wife, Sabrina, introduced them to a world of erotic pleasures. Freed from their inhibitions, they now help other shy couples explore their sexual urges and hidden desires.

But life on Vincent and Sabrina’s estate is anything but tranquil. The notorious Duke of Blackwell has discovered the secret about the naughty balls and is out to destroy the marquis.

Vincent refuses to deny the rumors about the “anything goes” parties he hosts, and turns to his friends for assistance. Together, they devise a plan to defeat the Black Duke… and still find time for a few wicked games.

Order your copy of Ultimate Night’s Delights here:


Need to catch up? Order Books 1 & 2 here:

Midsummer Night’s Delights (Book 1)







Midwinter Night’s Delights (Book 2) 






I enjoy hearing from readers and other authors. So drop me a line with questions or comments.

Here's something new... I'm now on Instagram!!! You can follow my wacky posts & see the strange things I do here: https://www.instagram.com/kelliwilkins2/

I'll be posting photos of whatever, whenever, so visit often & share the link with your social media friends.

Happy Reading,               
Kelli A. Wilkins


No comments:

Post a Comment