Thursday, November 2, 2017

November is Historical Romance Month!





Hi there!

This month, I’m highlighting my historical romances published with Medallion Press: Lies, Love & Redemption, The Viking’s Witch, and Dangerous Indenture. I’ll be posting book summaries, reviews, excerpts, and more on my blog with links on my main Facebook author page and historical romance page.

If you haven’t read any of them yet, now is your chance to fall in love with these great characters and unique settings. Each title is available on several ebook platforms and is only $2.99.

And… If you've read any of my books and enjoyed them (hope you have!) please consider taking a few minutes to add a review on Amazon (or your bookseller of choice).

I love hearing that you enjoyed my stories, but this request is because the more reviews, the easier it will be for my books to turn up in searches and be found by others. A couple of sentences are fine. (for instance, "loved it!") Hint-hint! :)

Also, you can click the "follow" button on my Amazon author page and you'll get an update when I publish new books. My Amazon author page is: www.amazon.com/author/kelliwilkins

Be sure to check out my new blog pages for Contemporary Romances and Historical 
Romances. And don’t forget to visit my blog each week to read “Inside Looks” at the making of my books, interviews, and more. Why not follow along & invite your social media friends? The link is: http://kelliwilkinsauthor.blogspot.com/

You can also sign up for my newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/HVQqb

Thanks for your support & I hope you enjoy my books. They were a lot of fun to write. I’m working on new titles for 2018, so stay tuned for updates!

Happy Reading,


Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment