Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Ultimate Night’s Delights – HOT Historical/Fantasy Romance







Hi Everyone,


Today I’m sharing an “inside look” at the making of the third book in my super-hot erotic fantasy trilogy, Naughty Nobles. The series includes Midsummer Night’s Delights, Midwinter Night's Delights, and Ultimate Night's Delights. Although the books are connected, each stands alone as an individual read.


In previous blogs, I wrote about Midsummer Night’s Delights and Midwinter Night’s Delights. Midsummer introduced readers to repressed newlyweds, Julian and Annabelle. They are strangers trapped in an arranged, sexless marriage. To loosen them up, Julian’s father sends them to the Marquis of Demby’s estate to attend a Midsummer Ball. (And this type of ball isn’t for dancing!)



The second book in the series, Midwinter Night’s Delights, picks up six months after the last story and follows the continuing sexual adventures of Annabelle and Julian. (And yes, this novella is just as hot – if not hotter – than the first one!)



Ultimate Night’s Delights is the third and final novella in the series. I never intended to write a trilogy, but the characters kept popping up in my head, and I knew they had more stories to tell! Readers and reviewers fell in love with the characters and the storyline, so I decided to write one more book that wrapped up the trilogy.



However, when I started thinking about the plot, I wasn’t sure what direction to take. I knew there had to be something interesting (beyond a naughty “anything goes” ball) that raised the stakes for everyone, and I thought about blackmail. (It’s always a good motive!)



From there, I developed the idea of the “Black Duke” and his mission to destroy Vincent. Then of course, I had to devise a clever way to tie it all together at the end.



I also enhanced a storyline and shared some insight on two secondary characters, Lono and Lobo. (Readers were briefly introduced to them in the second book.) In this story, I explain how they came to be employed by Vincent and Sabrina and what’s ahead for them in the future.



I think fans of the first two novellas will find this book to be a satisfying conclusion to the series.



Here’s the summary:



Ultimate Night’s Delights

Julian and Annabelle are back for the final ball!


The Midsummer and Midwinter Balls changed Julian and Annabelle forever. Vincent, the Marquis of Demby, and his wife, Sabrina, introduced them to a world of erotic pleasures. Freed from their inhibitions, they now help other shy couples explore their sexual urges and hidden desires. 


But life on Vincent and Sabrina’s estate is anything but tranquil. The notorious Duke of Blackwell has discovered the secret about the naughty balls and is out to destroy the marquis. 


Vincent refuses to deny the rumors about the “anything goes” parties he hosts, and turns to his friends for assistance. Together, they devise a plan to defeat the Black Duke… and still find time for a few wicked games.



Order your copy of Ultimate Night’s Delights here:













Need to catch up? Order Books 1 & 2 here:




Midsummer Night’s Delights (Book 1)























Midwinter Night’s Delights (Book 2)

















I enjoy hearing from readers and other authors. Let me know what you think of the series. Which book or character is your favorite? Drop me a line with questions or comments.


Be sure to sign up for my newsletter and visit me on social media.


Happy Reading,                


Kelli A. Wilkins




Here are a few links to find Kelli & her writings on the web:




Newsletter sign-up: http://eepurl.com/HVQqb









No comments:

Post a Comment