Monday, February 29, 2016

A Most Unusual Princess - available for pre-order






Hi everyone,

I’m sharing an update. In spring 2016 I’m re-releasing several of my Amber Quill Press romances. 

First up is the Royal Desires trilogy. This series of historical/fantasy romances is comprised of A Most Unusual Princess, Dalton’s Temptation, and The Pauper Prince. The books will be re-edited, re-titled, and released on Amazon Kindle with hot new covers.  
 
A Most Unusual Princess is now available for pre-order on Amazon.

Click here to order your Kindle version before it goes on sale Friday, March 4.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CBX43D8?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660

Look for more details to come in the March issue of my newsletter, on social media, and my site: www.KelliWilkins.com.
 
Happy reading,
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment