Monday, May 4, 2015

May Romance Author Feature & Book Sale





Hi Everyone!

Breaking news: Now thru 5/12 save 50% on ALL of my Amber Quill Press romances!

My romances cover every genre & heat level, so there's something for everyone. Get a full title list here:
http://www.amberquill.com/store/m/149-Kelli-A-Wilkins.aspx

Now is the perfect time to stock up on your summer reading!

And, I’m kicking off the month of May with an extended author feature on the You Gotta Read site (http://yougottaread.com).


From now until May 15, ALL of my romances (plus my writing book and a Summer Romance guest blog) will be showcased on the site. You can read full summaries, excerpts, and get links all in one place! 


As most people know by now, my romances vary in heat level from mild to super-spicy and cover nearly every genre: contemporary, paranormal, historical, fantasy, and gay. I like to say, there’s something for everyone.


Here’s the schedule, along with the links:
















May 9 - Dangerous Indenture:  http://yougottaread.com/2015/05/35382/  












May 15 - “Writing a Summer Romance” Guest Blog:



On a few days, more than one book is featured, so check back often or make the home page your favorite!


 In other news, my writing book, You Can Write-Really, just got another 5-star review:



and here’s a book spotlight. The post includes two fun writing exercises:



Feel free to like all the links and share with your social media friends.


Enjoy the warm weather! In my next blog, I’ll be taking a look back at the making of my historical romance, Dangerous Indenture.


Happy Reading,

Kelli





No comments:

Post a Comment