Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chatting with Julian from Ultimate Night's Delights





Hi everyone!

Today I’m sharing a fun chat with Julian from Ultimate Night’s Delights. 

 
Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?

Hello everyone! It’s nice to chat with readers who have found my sexploits with Annabelle, Sabrina, and Vincent so interesting (and tantalizing!).

As you may know, Ultimate Night’s Delights is the third (and final) story that began with A Midsummer Night’s Delights and continued with A Midwinter Night’s Delights. This time, Vincent, the Marquis of Demby, has gotten himself into a bit of trouble. Someone has betrayed his confidence and told the wretched Duke of Blackwell all about the erotic balls that Vincent has been hosting at the estate. (Couples do pair up everywhere at these balls – but not for dancing!)

The duke is out to destroy Vincent, and his livelihood and reputation are at stake. As Vincent’s assistant, it’s my duty to help him out of this crisis any way I can, even if it means taking on the Black Duke. I also do what I can to relieve Vincent’s stress and tension, and perform a few other favors along the way.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?

Annabelle and I had an arranged marriage that didn’t start off very well. (Those of you who read A Midsummer Night’s Delights) understand exactly what I mean. We were both shy and inexperienced, and… well, let’s just say that after spending a few days at Vincent’s estate, we shed all traces of our shyness and learned a lot about our desires.

Annabelle and I are what modern people would call “swingers”. And even though we share our affections with Vincent and his lovely wife, Sabrina, Annabelle and I have our own special connection. I love her playfulness and her excitement about life. She’s devoted and tender and yet, has an adventurous side.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?

It’s hard to choose just one place! Once, Annabelle and I were caught having relations at a dinner party. (We didn’t mind if the guests watched, but my father and the host were highly offended.)  Recently, Annabelle and I were strolling through the garden and I seduced her in the gazebo. She’s not shy about frolicking outside where anyone might see. (Being on display makes her even wilder!)
I’ve also surprised Vincent with a quick seduction while he’s working at his desk, or after a long day’s ride. Last month, I seduced Sabrina while she was in her bathtub. Anything goes at Vincent’s estate, and we tend to act on our impulses whenever (and wherever) they present themselves.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what’s one sure fire trick he/she can play? 

Some readers may find this confession a bit risqué, but I like to be tied up, bound naked and helpless while my lover drives me wild with tender kisses all the way down my body… Pulling hard on my restraints, anticipating the next kiss, shivering in anticipation of what’s to come next…You can imagine the rest!

Q: What is the one place on your partner’s body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?

Annabelle loves to have her neck kissed. Sweeping her long hair to the side and kissing her tender skin gets her so excited that she can’t wait to get upstairs. And sometimes, we don’t wait!

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing things your author did to you in Ultimate Night’s Delights?

Kelli usually doesn’t embarrass us; she loves writing about our erotic adventures too much to make us uncomfortable. But I did feel like a raging fool when I had to confront the Duke of Blackwell wearing a disguise! And I didn’t like the fact that she (and Vincent) kept certain details about Vincent’s plan a secret from me. I was nervous that the Black Duke would catch on to our plan and all would be ruined. But Kelli (and Vincent) were very clever. By now, I should know to trust them.

Q: Anything else you would like to add?

Although Ultimate Night’s Delights is the last book in the series, all of our stories stand alone as individual reads. And I encourage readers to catch up on all of our wickedly-fun adventures. I’m content with the way the trilogy is ending – and I know that readers will be satisfied (in many ways)! Kelli has written several fantastic erotic tales in all genres, and I wish I could have a crossover with a few of her other characters. We would have a lot of fun together!


Ultimate Night’s Delights
Julian and Annabelle are back for the final ball!

The Marquis of Demby’s Midsummer and Midwinter Balls changed Julian and Annabelle forever. Freed from their inhibitions, they now help other shy couples explore their sexual urges and hidden desires.

But life on Vincent and Sabrina’s estate is anything but tranquil. The notorious Duke of Blackwell has discovered the secret about the naughty balls and is out to destroy the marquis.

Vincent refuses to deny the rumors about the “anything goes” parties he hosts, and turns to his friends for assistance. Together, they devise a plan to defeat the Black Duke…and still find time for a few erotic games.

*          *          *
Ultimate Night’s Delights placed in the Top 10 in the Preditors & Editors Poll - erotica category

Order Ultimate Night’s Delights here:


 
Read excerpts, summaries, and reviews of A Midsummer Night’s Delights and A Midwinter Night’s Delights on each book’s page on Kelli’s website: www.KelliWilkins.com

Or here: http://amberquill.com/AmberHeat/MidsummerNightsDelights.html

http://amberquill.com/AmberHeat/MidwinterNightsDelights.html


About the Author:
Kelli A. Wilkins has published more than 90 short stories, 15 romance novels in varying heat levels and genres, and 4 non-fiction books. Kelli invites readers to visit her website: www.KelliWilkins.com to read summaries and excerpts from all her romances.


Where to find Kelli on the Web: 
Website: http://www.KelliWilkins.com
Amazon author page:
http://www.amazon.com/Kelli-A.-Wilkins/e/B001JSAB24/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1
Amber Quill Press Author page:
http://amberquill.com/AmberHeat/bio_Wilkins.html
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/@KWilkinsauthor
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1123678.Kelli_A_Wilkins
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kelli.wilkins1


No comments:

Post a Comment