Thursday, August 1, 2013

Get a Free Ebook! THE VIKING'S WITCH (Gold IPPY winning historical romance) free for a limited time!









Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share two quick bits of news as we head into August.

Free e-book!:
For a limited time, my Gold IPPY Award winning historical, THE VIKING’S WITCH is part of a FREE book promotion. (Yes, this means you can order the e-book for free on Amazon and B&N.)

When the free promotion ends, the book will be sold for $.99 from August 8 through August 15.

Here are the links:


After you read that book (and fall in love with it), don’t forget about all my other romances! You can read excerpts, reviews, and summaries on my site: www.KelliWilkins.com

Coming soon:
Look for my new Amber Quill Press historical romance, Ultimate Night’s Delights, set for release in September. News and previews will be posted on my site and blog in the next few weeks.

Happy Reading,
Kelli A. Wilkins

No comments:

Post a Comment