Friday, August 20, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my blog! I named it Kelli's Quill - The Blog so readers can follow Kelli's Quill - The Newsletter, and now, Kelli's Quill - The Blog.

So what will I be blogging about? Books, the writing life, writing advice, reviews, and whatever else comes to mind.

My goal is to post at least once a week. If readers have questions about my books, writing in general, or just want to say "hi" feel free to email me via the "contact the author" form on my website (www.KelliWilkins.com).

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm a writer of romance, horror, non-fiction, and just about everything (and anything else.) Readers (and the curious) can catch up on all my writings on my website. My books are also on www.Amazon.com - along with some pretty good reviews, I must say.

I've also been known to post my newsletter on www.Goodreads.com and (of course) www.Facebook.com.

What's the latest? My 11th Amber Quill Press erotic romance A Midwinter Night's Delights will be published on September 12. (This is the scorching-hot sequel to the bestselling A Midsummer Night's Delights). Trust with Hearts (my contempory romance) was released in April.

Look for more blogs soon! (I'm going to post one about my romances next.)

Until next time,
Kelli

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelli!

    Thanks for the invitation on the groups. Congratulations on your new blog. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete